University College London is an institutional part of London University. Founded in 1826, UCL was the first educational establishment which accepted students of any race, gender, and religion or class position. It has been a home for the first England student union since 1893.
Facts about University College London:
- Location: London, UK.
- A number of students: 26000.
- Ranked 6th according to Guardian University Guide in 2013.
- Largest university of London University union.
- Third in amount of international students.
- 26 Nobel Prize winners graduated from UCL.
UCL sets the priority on cross-disciplinary education. Their research is orientated around 4 great issues: Human Wellbeing, Global Health, Sustainable Cities and Intercultural Interaction.
- Arts and Humanities;
- Life Science;
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences;
- Social and Historical sciences;
- The Bartlett Faculty.
- A-level, GCSE.
- UCAS form submission: September, 1 – January, 15.
- English level: IELTS – 7-7.5; TOEFL iBT: 92-109.
Tuition Fee: 15000 GBP – 17000 GBP.
Accommodation Fee: 1000 GBP per month.